What IsoSport Drops CBD Beverage Enhancer May Do For You:
Your body performs and recovers optimally
when it is in a state of balance. IsoSport™ Drops CBD Beverage Enhancer can help you get there. With the ultimate delivery of full spectrum of phytocannabinoids, including CBD, and over 75 botanical terpenes in this hemp essential oil complex, each serving supports ideal function in every system of the body. Enjoy in your water or favorite beverage for cannabinoid wellness support without altering the taste.
IsoSport™ Drops gets its power from the unique nanotechnology in our Heneplex™ Nano Hemp Complex. Your body works hard to train and recover. Our Drops make it easy to get the full benefit of its components because the nano-sized phytocannabinoid particles are small enough for your body to use optimally without having to break them down. Maximum delivery and virtually no waste mean better results for you, from exertion to rest.
Added to your water or favorite beverage, convenient IsoSport™ Drops can help you power through the toughest challenge…and beyond.
- How to Use: Shake well before using. Add approximately one (one-second) squeeze of concentrate directly into drink of choice.
- Not for use by children 18 years and under.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Always consult your medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product.
- There are no known serious side effects from taking CBD, so you can stop or start taking it whenever you like without concern.
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/44 (1.4mL) of bottle (1.4mL) Servings 44, Amount Per Serving: Calories 0, Fat Cal. 10, Total Fat 0g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV)
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Heneplex™ (Purified Water, AnhydrousHemp Oil, Terpenes)
- Each serving contains phytocannabinoids, which include CBD and may include CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBNA, CBC, CBCA, THCV, CBDA, and CBLA. These are all completely natural and beneficial cannabinoids found in hemp.
- The hemp in this product contains less than 0.3% THC, making it legal in all states and completely non-psychotropic, meaning it cannot create a “high”.